PHCRD is expected to make inroads into translating the constitutionally stipulated fundamental right of basic free health care into practice by addressing the disparities in health service delivery and promoting equitable health services. Our objectives:
- To provide free basic health service to all citizens as stated in the law.
- To ensure easy access of health services and provide quality health services.
- To provide health services to urban poor, vulnerable and marginalized, and for people with disability.
- To achieve the Health sector MDGs by making the delivery of free health care services effective and develop future program and strategies commensurate with regular monitoring and evaluation of free health care services.
- To implement health insurance and program ensuring citizens right to clean environment.